5 things you can do right now
- Write down in one or two sentences what your product is and exactly who it is for.
- Look at your existing list of users or customers and decide how you could organise them into smaller groups.
- Change the front page of your website to include a short, clear text explaining exactly what you do, so that a complete stranger would immediately understand what your product is.
- Stop tweeting and posting on Facebook, unless there is a clear call to action in each post.
- Choose one thing you want to stop doing. That’s almost as important (if not more important) than thinking about new stuff.